Up in the Skies Above



Up in the Skies Above

There's too many souls just passing by
Not stopping to smile or say goodbye

There's too many lies in paradise
Is hell a better place for being nice?

[Pre-Chorus]

Well I've been listening to my own sad songs
They don't cheer me up anymore

And I am tired of looking at the sky
And wonder how the birds can fly?

[Chorus]

If I could do the same
Then life would be a game
Of counting clouds and
the stars above

If I could have my way
Then maybe I would stay
Up in the heavens
In the skies above

There's too little love that's going round
I guess everyone's sad and feeling down

There's too little hope, too little luck
The sun shines above but the world is dark

[Pre-Chorus]

[Chorus]

1 comment:

Ivan Chew said...

Nice chord progression. With a more refined arrangement (drums, bass etc), I think this would be a hit :)