The Girl Who Stole My Soul

The Girl Who Stole My Soul

Composer: Jerron Lee
Lyrics: Firdaus
Vocals: Jerron Lee

Link to song: Jerron's Blog

[Verse]
As I sat by the river
My tears began to roll
I still think about her
The girl who stole my soul

We used to sit by this river
My love within my arms
Now I'm sad and lonely
Cos she.. has left me..

[Chorus]
The good times we shared
The love that we had
A past memory
A lost symphony

The kiss in the rain
The joy and the pain
I'm thinking of her
I wish she was here
But she's gone away..

[Bridge]
Thinking of her
And the love that we had
Makes me sorry..
I still love her

Lost in my thoughts
I pray that she is happy
And as for me
I'll sing this melody

[Repeat Chorus]

[Outro Repeat]
I'm thinking of her
I wish she was here
But she's gone away..


Song Notes
This song is a collaboration between Jerron and me. He came up with the melody and I came up with the lyrics. It's a pretty cool song I think! Definitely one of my better efforts at writing lyrics. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heyya, i like the lyrics.
(:
Chanced upon your blog btw.
(:

Firdaus said...

thanks!!