Mood-ing (Instrumental)



I borrowed my friend's Mac laptop for an hour today and fiddled about with the loops in GarageBand, and this is what I produced! heh.. Not bad I think for a total GarageBand noob like me. I call this song mood-ing because it sorts of take the listener on a musical journey by exposing the listener to the different moods that are produced by the music. At the end of the song, the string instruments make an appearance to nicely tie the whole thing up, because it was the strings who got the whole thing going in the first place.

1 comment:

Ivan Chew said...

Nice! Strong bass lines. I recognise some of the guitar loops. Seems we started off using some similar loops :)

So... welcome to the GarageBand club, heh. Hey, join the GarageBand Meetup Singapore. I'm planning for a meetup soon.