Hats Off to You, Mr Fator

I was surfing in youtube and chanced across videos of Mr Terry Fator, the winner of America's Got Talent season 2, and I just went Wow wow wow!! at his performances. They're really incredible. He's a ventriloquist who does impersonations of famous singers like Dean Martin, Garth Brooks, Louis Armstrong, Tony Bennett and even Kermit the frog! That's like insanely difficult, but the thing is, he does the impersonations superbly! My favourite impersonations from him are those impersonations he made of female singers like Etta James and Emma Taylor. But my all-time favourite impression of his was the impression he did for his final performance: impersonating the legendary Roy Orbison. I was going 'omg omg omg omg omg!!!!!!' Roy Orbison has a truly unique and soulful voice which is very very difficult to impersonate, especially his singing style. And for that Mr Fator, I think you deserve to win the competition!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, this guy is just incredible! It's hard enough to do good impersonations...this guy can impersonate while doing ventriloquism! Simply out of this world! I'm speechless.

Ivan Chew said...

Wow, this guy can sing. I mean, nevermind the ventriloquist act, He can sing!!!